Float peacefully above the otherwordly landscape of Cappadocia with 3 great options for your trip in Turkey. See the incredible landscape as the sun rises, revealing how truly beautiful the landscape is!
- Float above the rest in beautiful Cappadocia
- Experience world-class Hot Air Ballooning with three perfect options for you
- Have a light breakfast and safety briefing before your flight
- Enjoy a champagne touch down, after your exhilarating flight
- Hotel pick-up and drop off by luxury vehicle (from Urgup, Goreme, Uchisar, Avanos, Cavusin and Nevsehir )
- Light breakfast before the flight
- About 1 hour balloon flight in the air
- Champagne toast on landing
- Personalized commemorative flight certificate
- Full passenger insurance
- Optional tips for the pilot and ground staff
Cappadocia is a marvel for the senses. From the fairy chimneys dotting this other worldly landscape, to the excellent cuisine, it is a place full of adventure. And one of the best ways to see this surrealistic landscape is by hot air balloon!
Visitors travel from all over the world to float over this incredible landscape, and you can get an aerial eyeful of this unique landscape how it suits you best:
Standard Hot Air Ballooning Tour
The Standard Ballon Tour is a great way to get a sense of the land with 55 – 60 minutes in the air. We leave early in the morning before sunrise where we’ll head out to the launch site. While watching your balloon get blown up, you’ll enjoy a light breakfast and receive the safety instructions before lift-off! As we take off, you’ll float above the ripple ravines and distinctive rock formations that make this land such an incredible place! When we land, there’s a champagne celebration where you’ll also receive your flight certificate! We drive back to your hotel around 8.30, where the rest of the day is yours or you may join to our optional Cappadocia tours.
Deluxe Hot Air Ballooning Tour (1,5 hour)
Just like the standard tour, your day will begin early in the morning where you’ll head out to the field before your small breakfast and safety instructions. This 1.5-hour flight is perfect for those interested in photography and aviation, as you’ll have a smaller group and basket, usually between 6 and 10 people. We will travel all around this beautiful land, pointing out the valleys and landmarks, so you know what all your photos are when you show off to your friends back home!
VIP Hot Air Ballooning Tour (3 hours)
If you’re looking for a real special occasion, enjoy our VIP tour to celebrate your birthday, anniversary or wedding with a flight just for two in a small balloon! This incredibly personal experience for you and your partner (plus the pilot, of course!) can be specifically tailored to your hopes and desires. We’ll transfer you from your hotel in luxury, arrive with special drinks and refreshments along the way, and fly around for three hours, before landing for champagne and a special ride back to your hotel in a personal transport. We’ll also give you some special souvenirs of your flight. It’ll be an experience you’ll never forget!
When you get there,you should know before you go
- Children under 6 years are not allowed on the balloon flights
- Hotel pick- up and drop off is done only from the areas of Urgup, Goreme, Uchisar, Avanos, Cavusin, Mustafapasa and Nevsehir
- Hotel pick-up begins usually 1 hour before take off
- If you are pregnant you shouldn’t fly due to possible bumpy landings
- Incase of strong wind and heavy rain the balloon doesn’t fly then we refund what you paid.