Highlights: Marmaris, Rhodes, Crete, Santorini, Mykonos, Athens
- 8 nights budget (3 star hotels) accommodation (1 night in Rhodes, 3 nights in Crete, 2 nights in Santorini, 2 nights in Mykonos) including breakfast.
- All ferry tickets included in the program.
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any domestic fees & taxes, there are no hidden costs.
This package as noted is available April through October
Extra days / nights and additional tours can be added
Not included :
- Drinks, tips to guide and driver, personal expenses and optional tours
- International flights
- Greece entry visa
Day 1 Marmaris, Turkey – Rhodes, Greece (ferry)
Transfer from your hotel in Marmaris to the port for your morning ferry to Rhodes . Arrive in Rhodes and transfer to your hotel. Stay overnight in Rhodes.
Day 2 Rhodes – Crete (flight)
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Heraklion, Crete. Arrive in Crete and transfer to your hotel. Stay overnight in Crete.
Day 3 Crete
All day free to visit Crete’s superb museums and renowned archaeological sites, picturesque villages and numerous sandy beaches. Overnight in Crete.
Day 4 Crete
Free day in Crete. Stay overnight in Crete.
Day 5 Crete – Santorini (ferry)
Transfer to the port for the ferry to Santorini. Arrive in Santorini and transfer to your hotel. Stay overnight in Santorini.
Day 6 Santorini
All day free to explore this magical island. Stay overnight in Santorini.
Day 7 Santorini – Mykonos (ferry)
Transfer to the port for your ferry to Mykonos. Arrive in Mykonos and transfer to your hotel. Stay overnight in Mykonos.
Day 8 Mykonos
Free day in Mykonos. Stay overnight in Mykonos.
Day 9 Mykonos – Pireaus Port, Athens (ferry)
Transfer to port for the ferry to Piraeus Port, Athens. Arrive at the port. End of our services